Jun 20 2012
Are you a physically fit person? Would you like to be in the entertainment world? Do you love to challenge yourself? Do you like to compete with others in a obstacle course? Do you want to win prizes?
In the entertainment world, there was a television show in Japan called Sasuke. The plot of the show was focused on 10 competitors testing their athletic abilities on three stages. The show did so well that it got picked up by the G4 network. They launched American Ninja Warrior back in 2009.
If you want to test your strength, agility, and endurance, then enter the competition today! The American Ninja Warrior competition will not only test all your athletic talents, but your mental strength as well.
On May 20, 2012 NBC picked up American Ninja Warrior. Not one american has ever conquered all three stages, but many have come close. Including these three interesting characters:
- Levi “The Legend” Meeuwenberg: Besides being the most known parkour artist in the states. He is now a member of the elite parkour and stunt team, Tempest Freerunning. Unfortunately, Levi failed on very first obstacle, so he won’t be able to compete in American Ninja Warrior in 2012.
- Brian Orosco: Known for his insane aerial skills, and his funny old-time mustache. He is also a member of Tempest Freerunning.
- Jason “Mayhem” Miller: Jason is a mixed martial artist and he fights in the Ultimate Fighting Championship.
If you like to win prizes, then you will love the grand prize of $500,000, but the best prize of all is being the first american to conquer American Ninja Warrior! There are two ways to get eliminated from the competition:
- Slip or fall into the water below.
- You run out of time (except for stage 3).
The entertainment world is a tough, and if you want to be seen as a Ninja warrior, then you need to know the three men who beat the course:
- Kazuhiko Akiyama in the 4th tournament.
- Makoto Nagano in the 17th tournament
- Yuuji Urushihara in the 24th and 27th tournament.
To understand how to beat the challenging course, you must know the layout:
- Stage one: Starts with the Quad steps, then the spinning log, then onto the jump hang, then onto the devil steps, then finally the warped wall.
- Stage two: Repeat all of Stage one, then the salmon ladder, then the arm rings, then lastly the rope ladder.
- Stage three: First you start off with the arm rings, then onto the globe grasp, then the cliffhanger, then the jumping bars, then head over to ascending climb, right after that the spider flip, then lastly the gliding ring.
- Stage four: You must spider climb for 49 feet, then climb up a rope for 32 feet, then hit the red button. You must do all this under 30 seconds.
Although you just missed the application process by a couple days. You can always train now for season 5. This competition will challenge you past your limits! It will make you think that it’s impossible to achieve victory in the entertainment world. It will force you to let go and quit. If you want to win prizes and want to be the first american to win, you need to prepare yourself mentally if you want to overcome this competition and conquer it.